[Art-instructors] Drop/Add slip

Keith Patterson kpatterson2 at fsu.edu
Fri Jan 3 10:07:47 EST 2020

Hi all!  Happy New Year!

The madness that can be drop/add starts this weekend!   You will undoubtedly have students who want to be in your class who need professor permission.

You have drop/add slips in your mailboxes.

The process works most expeditiously if the student brings me the drop/add slip with your signature.   Email just doesn't work in most cases as I will try to enroll the student in your class only to find that the student has some kind of hold and by the time I find them drop/add is over.

Thank you for your help in making drop/add run a bit more smoothly.  :)

Here's to a good semester!

June Dollar