[Art-instructors] Art Student Awards

Elizabeth DiDonna edidonna at fsu.edu
Tue Dec 1 15:00:00 EST 2020

Hi All,

I hope you had a nice break last week.

As we wrap things up with our groups this week, could you please encourage your students to apply for the art student awards. These are open to grads and undergrads. If they have any questions, please feel free to send them my way.

The application deadline is Monday, January 25 at 11:59 pm.

Students have been notified about this opportunity via their email and I will continue to send them reminders too.

Thanks!
Liz

Open Now: Art Student Awards Application

Dear Students,

The FSU Department of Art announces the annual Art Student Awards. These awards recognize the strength of our students and that means YOU!

The Department of Art gives a number of awards to Studio Art students whose work demonstrates exceptional achievement. Awards range from $250 to $1000.
We are typically able to provide 30+ awards – so with a strong application, you have a great chance of being selected!
All awards are applied to your Financial Aid package. If you have questions about how the award would be applied in your specific case, please contact Financial Aid directly.

To apply, go to https://fsu.academicworks.com/

Application deadline Monday, January 25 at 11:59 pm

Elizabeth Di Donna
BA Program Director | Teaching Faculty

Department of Art | College of Fine Arts
Florida State University
art.fsu.edu<http://art.fsu.edu>
elizabethdidonna.com<http://elizabethdidonna.com>

[/Users/ead10g/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_2007241762]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/elizabeth-di-donna-22b89094>