[Agedirectors] Friendly Reminder: Mid-Year Meeting on Monday, May 9th, 1pm Eastern Time via Zoom

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Fri May 6 10:33:35 EDT 2022

Hi all,

This is just a friendly reminder that we have our meeting scheduled for our Mid-Year Age Director's meeting next Monday, 1pm Eastern Time. The Zoom link is below, and if you have any last-minute agenda items to add, please let me know.

We hope that you can make it and look forward to seeing you there.

 https://fsu.zoom.us/j/98190944347

Thank you,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>