[Agedirectors] Friendly Reminder: Mid-Year Meeting on Monday, May 9th, 1pm Eastern Time via Zoom

Montepare, Joann jmontepare at lasell.edu
Fri May 6 12:27:33 EDT 2022

Hi Callie,

Can you squeeze me in for a brief announcement (i.e., upcoming GSA-AGHE Campus Conversation event on age-inclusivity/DEI campus efforts, and invitation to participate in study of age-friendly campus practices).

Best,
Joann

Joann M. Montepare, Ph.D.
Director, RoseMary B. Fuss Center for Research
on Aging and Intergenerational Studies
Professor of Psychology
Lasell University
1844 Commonwealth Avenue
Newton, MA 02466
617-663-7006
jmontepare at lasell.edu<mailto:jmontepare at lasell.edu>

On Being an Age-Friendly Institution of Higher Education<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.lasell.edu/academics/academic-centers/rosemary-b-fuss-center-for-research-on-aging-and-intergenerational-studies/talk-of-ages/age-friendly-university.html__;!!PhOWcWs!3LjiSFh-yp7kCzUSVeezs1Q4nsTHiyKP-ofNFpXgGTZAWy7puvka0sh5DwqbeIU3Vo9lzCJUMxmSwXFp9jSRVM0YVLc7lQ$ >
[AFU_rgb]

Visit Talk of Ages<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.lasell.edu/talkofages__;!!PhOWcWs!3LjiSFh-yp7kCzUSVeezs1Q4nsTHiyKP-ofNFpXgGTZAWy7puvka0sh5DwqbeIU3Vo9lzCJUMxmSwXFp9jSRVM1HPTlCnw$ >
A Fuss Center age-friendly resource for integrating aging content and intergenerational activities into college classes