[Agedirectors] list of centers in the Center's Director's Interest Group?

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Mar 9 13:46:34 EST 2021

Hi all,

I am sending out this email in the hopes of getting the names of the lists of your Centers that are represented in the Center Director's Interest Group? Dr. Montepare is presenting a talk on AFU and wishes to emphasize the work on aging is happening in various ways across the various institutions as the foundation, and it would be a good nod to acknowledge the group, as well as for our benefit to have a list of the institutions compiled, so if you could send me the names of your institutions at your earliest convenience, I will compile them into a list. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu