[Isl] ISL Spring 2022 Brown Bags, Save the Date

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Dec 14 09:19:26 EST 2021

Good morning all,

ISL has compiled a list of our upcoming Spring Brown Bags for the Spring 2022 Semester, and we hope that you will mark your calendars & consider attending these events. We'd love to get good turnouts for our speakers & to see you all there.

Our schedule for next term is as follows:

  *   Monday, January 17, 12-1pm, Dr. Hyochol Ahn, Psychology Building, A204, "Feasibility and Efficacy of Noninvasive Brain Stimulation for Self-Management of Clients."

  *   Monday, March 7th, 12-1pm, Dr. Brad Gordon, Psychology Building, A204, Title TBD

  *   Monday, April 4th, 12-1pm, Dr. Angelina Sutin, Psychology Building, Room A204, Title TBD

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>