[Isl] ISL Spring 2022 Brown Bags, Save the Date

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Dec 14 12:39:12 EST 2021

Hi all again,

It was brought to my attention that our Monday Brown Bag was originally scheduled for MLK Day. We have updated the date for January's Brown Bag. Please note that the new date is now set for Monday, January 31st, 12-1pm, Psychology Building, Room A204. My apologies for any inconveniences, and we hope to see you all there!

We hope that everyone has a happy holiday season!

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>