[Isl] NIH 3R15NR018050-01A1S1: collaboration

Hyochol Ahn hahn at fsu.edu
Thu Dec 16 08:54:11 EST 2021

I am looking for a clinician who can recruit 20 early-stage dementia patients for my NIH study. If you know any clinician who might be interested in Co-I for my NIH and recruit dementia participants, please let me know. We don't need any official diagnosis of dementia. The diagnosis of early-stage ADRD will be verified based on Mini-Mental Status Exam score (score: 16-23). I will pay recruitment collaboration fee using NIH funding. Thanks.

Best regards,

Hyochol "Brian" Ahn, PhD, MSN, MS-ECE, MS-CTS, APRN, ANP-BC, FAAN
Associate Dean for Research & Professor
Florida State University College of Nursing
98 Varsity Way # 102B, Tallahassee, FL 32306-4310 I 850-644-2647 Office
2010 Levy Ave #B3607, Tallahassee, FL 32310 I 850-644-6012 Laboratory
Email: hahn at fsu.edu<mailto:hahn at fsu.edu>
FAX: 850-644-7660

Courtesy Professor, Florida State University College of Medicine
Adjunct Faculty, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston McGovern Medical School
Principal Investigator: NIH R01NR019051, NIH R15NR018050
Editor-In-Chief, Asian/Pacific Island Nursing Journal
Editor, Frontiers in Human Neurosicence (Impact Factor = 3.2) Brain Function for Symptom Management Section
Grants Director, Southern Nursing Research Society
American Academy of Nursing, Edge Runners National Advisory Council Member
American Nurses Association, National Commission to Address Racism in Nursing Member
Distinguished Educator in Gerontological Nursing/National Hartford Centers of Gerontological Nursing Excellence (NHCGNE)