[Isl] Friendly Reminder: Affiliates Meeting this Friday via Zoom at 11am, please be prepared to discuss bylaws

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Mon Aug 23 10:07:05 EDT 2021

Good morning everyone,

Happy Monday, and I hope that everyone had a fantastic weekend. This is just a friendly reminder that we have our Zoom meeting this Friday at 11:00 am. The Zoom link is below, and I've attached another copy of the Bylaws draft that we'd like to open our discussion on Wednesday with, so please be prepared to discuss. We look forward to seeing you there!

Callie Kindelsperger is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
ISL Affiliates Meeting, Friday, August 27th, 11am-12pm
https://fsu.zoom.us/j/95944442336

Meeting ID: 959 4444 2336
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,95944442336# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,95944442336# US (New York)

Best,
Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>