[Isl] ISL Affiliates Meeting TODAY 4PM PDB A204

Institute for Successful Longevity isl at fsu.edu
Wed Feb 20 12:18:45 EST 2019

Hello Affiliates,

                Attached is the agenda and PowerPoint for today's meeting. Please try to brainstorm some ACC school suggestions for the ISL Lecture Series Speakers, some ways we could improve attendance at Brown Bags, and some ideas for where we should go next for the Fall 2019 Brown Bags, before the meeting today. If you are unable to make the meeting today, we will of course miss you but I will also be sending the minutes out after as well as some announcements.
Best,

Phoebe Kurtz
Administrative Assistant, Institute for Successful Longevity
Florida State University
Claude Pepper Center 240
850-644-8571