[Isl] FW: Save the Date: 5th Annual Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Symposium

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Wed Feb 20 11:33:04 EST 2019

Hi Folks:

Please note the upcoming (August 23) Fifth Annual Advances in Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Symposium by the Department of Geriatrics.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http://www.isl.fsu.edu/>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/