[Art-instructors] [Art-faculty] Art at FSU Job Posting for Assistant Prof in Sculpture

Judith Rushin jrushin at fsu.edu
Fri Nov 4 14:29:10 EDT 2022

Faculty and Friends, Just thought I’d make it easy for you by giving you a boiler plate letter. Please add your own language at the beginning and send it to everyone you know in the art world.
Thanks in advance for your help in recruiting excellent candidates.
My best,
Judy

Dear ______________,
(insert your own intro language).  I’m writing to let you know that we’re hiring for two positions; one is in Expanded Field Painting & Drawing and the other is in Sculpture & Expanded Media. I would appreciate it if you would share them with your colleagues, students, and art friends.
Warm wishes,

Assistant Professor, 9-Month Salaried Tenure Track (Department of Art, Painting & Drawing)
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL

Assistant Professor, 9-Month Salaried Tenure Track (Department of Art, Specialization in Sculpture & Expanded Media)
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL

We would like to invite you to visit our Careers site to learn more about this job.

DIRECTIONS:
1. Select the appropriate link below to access our Careers site.
2. Review the job description and click the Apply for Job button to begin your application.
3. Sign In to access your account, or click Register Now to create an account.

https://jobs.omni.fsu.edu/psc/sprdhr_er/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=53429&PostingSeq=1

https://jobs.omni.fsu.edu/psc/sprdhr_er/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=53433&PostingSeq=1

Judith Rushin-Knopf
Associate Professor