[Seuce-cci] Question for SEUCE members

Salley, Shannon salleysw at longwood.edu
Mon Oct 23 14:08:39 EDT 2023

?At Longwood, all of our clinical educators are Administrative/Professional (so A/P) and have 11 month contracts. They start as clinical educators and then can get promoted to senior clinical educator. They are not eligible for tenure.

Faculty who also supervise in the clinic just have that time allocated to their total load requirements.

Shannon W. Salley

Associate Dean - College of Education, Health, and Human Services

Department Chair - Social Work/Communication Sciences and Disorders

Associate Professor - CSD

**Although I have sent this email at a time that is convenient for me, it is not my expectation that you read, respond, or follow up on this outside your hours of work.**

[https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.longwood.edu/fileshare/2021logo/Combined*20Logo*20RGB*20Black.png__;JSUl!!PhOWcWs!xi-2dxsB566-blTlSk4r9veYHwwRUkF-Zp8VhI70Sl1CDUHZdC9ug2ELszNv7aKT2htVcAaWGATBu68OXnM_7cIgxuc$ ]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.longwood.edu/__;!!PhOWcWs!xi-2dxsB566-blTlSk4r9veYHwwRUkF-Zp8VhI70Sl1CDUHZdC9ug2ELszNv7aKT2htVcAaWGATBu68OXnM_yWKNfy0$ >

The information in this e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and privileged. Access to this e-mail by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient (or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient) please notify the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this e-mail and any copies from your computer and/or storage system. The sender does not authorize the use, distribution, disclosure or reproduction of this e-mail (or any part of its contents) by anyone other than the intended recipient(s).

No representation is made that this e-mail and any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.