[Seuce-cci] Question for SEUCE members

Kimberly Mory kmory at twu.edu
Mon Oct 23 14:05:56 EDT 2023

Hi All,
Here, at TWU, we have Assistant Clinical Professor, Associate Clinical
Professor and then Clinical Professor. This aligns with our tenure-track
positions of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor.

Kimberly Mory

Kimberly Mory, Ph.D.,CCC-SLP, CHES
Clinical Professor
Undergraduate, SLPA & Leveling Program Coordinator
Department of Communication Sciences and Oral Health
Texas Woman's University
kmory at twu.edu
940-898-2024