[Seuce-cci] GRAD NSSLHA Advisor question

Veronica D Walker veronicaw at lsu.edu
Tue Mar 21 10:45:39 EDT 2023

Good morning,

We are interested in getting input from other Grad NSSLHA Advisors regarding the level of participation and keeping your group active and participating.

Since our return from COVID, we have noticed a decline in participation and activity within our group. We have tried offering door prizes, food, etc at meetings and have met with the officer board numerous times.

Please share information and suggestions.

Thanks,
Veronica

Veronica Moore Walker, M.A., CCC, L-SLP
LSU Clinical Instructor Speech Language Pathologist
Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic
Scottish Rite Program Director
Department of Communication Sciences & Disorders
62 Hatcher Hall
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
email:  veronicaw at lsu.edu
clinic phone:  225.578.9054
clinic fax:  225.578.2995
Zoom Link: 7909066997

This email (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC. 2510-2521.  It is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, and then delete it.  Thank you.