[Seuce-cci] Scheduling clinician client pairs at university clinics

Melissa T Lalande mtallo1 at lsu.edu
Mon Mar 29 15:34:43 EDT 2021

We also schedule by hand, and are in the process of looking for an electronic method.

We submitted a proposal to our computer engineering department and possibly have a partnership, but it will likely be quite some time before we begin... I would also love suggestions!

Melissa T. Lalande, M.A. CCC-SLP
Coordinator of Clinical Services
LSU Speech, Language, Hearing Clinic
Department of Communication Sciences & Disorders

54 Hatcher Hall
​mtallo1 at lsu.edu
office phone:  225.578.2994
clinic phone:  225.578.9054
clinic fax:  225.578.2995

This email (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC. 2510-2521.  It is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, and then delete it.  Thank you.