[Seuce-cci] Scheduling clinician client pairs at university clinics

Lorena McLemore Cole lmcole at valdosta.edu
Mon Mar 29 12:59:47 EDT 2021

Good afternoon everyone,
Here at Valdosta State University, we have our own speech-hearing clinic where we pair up the different graduate clinician levels with clients from the community. We are currently doing the scheduling all by hand: taking into account the different hours clinicians need, the client's severity/dx, and the clinical supervisors' schedule. I am wondering how other programs schedule their clinician/client pairs at their clinics. Is anyone using an electronic scheduling system or is it by hand? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Lorena

Lorena M. Cole, M.Ed., CCC-SLP
Clinic Director/Assistant Professor
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
Valdosta State University
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Phone: 229-219-1330
Fax: 229-219-1335
[cid:image001.png at 01D58DB1.1EAA4220]
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.