[Seuce-cci] adding to list

Kincannon, Lori J KINCANNONL at ECU.EDU
Tue May 19 13:42:20 EDT 2020

I am trying to get a colleague added to the SEUCE listserv.  Am I in the right place?

Lori J. Kincannon, M.S., CCC-SLP
Clinical Associate Professor
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
College of Allied Health Sciences
Room 3310Z, Health Sciences Bldg
Phone:  (252) 744-6120
kincannonl at ecu.edu<mailto:kincannonl at ecu.edu>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This email may contain confidential health information that is legally privileged.  This information is intended for the use of the named recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this email message in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange disposition of the information.