[Seuce-cci] Charging for Univ telepractice?

Kimberly Mory kmory at twu.edu
Sun Apr 5 15:52:47 EDT 2020

Hello All,
Like many of you, we have had crash courses in telepractice and we are
finishing out the semester of our on-campus clinic by using telepractice.
We are not charging our clients' families for this service as we felt we
certainly were not experts in telepractice and the families had not
originally signed up to receive services via telepractice.

However, the decision has been made that we will be providing classes and
clinic services online this summer as it is just too uncertain how long
COVID-19 is going to keep us all sheltering in place. We would like to know
if other University clinics are currently charging for telepractice
services, or are going to be charging for these services as we move
forward.

We appreciate any thoughts, advice, experiences, you have to share on this
topic. While telepractice is not new....it's definitely new to us! Thank
you all!

Kimberly Mory

Kimberly Mory, Ph.D.,CCC-SLP, CCM, CHES
Associate Clinical Professor
Undergraduate Coordinator
Department of Communication Sciences and Oral Health
Texas Woman's University
kmory at twu.edu
940-898-2024