[Seuce-cci] FW: Resend of the SEUCE Call for Papers

Lisa Scott Lisa.Scott at cci.fsu.edu
Tue Aug 6 14:22:11 EDT 2019

Hi all,

See the message below from Ken Logan re: the SEUCE call for papers! Thanks!

Lisa A. Scott, Ph.D. CCC-SLP, F-ASHA
Director of Clinical Education
FSU School of Communication Science & Disorders
201 W. Bloxham, Tallahassee, FL 32306-1200
850-644-9143 (ph)          850-644-8994 (fax)
2016 University Distinguished Teacher
Past-President, Council of Academic Programs in Communication Sciences & Disorders (CAPCSD)