[Law-meditation] Invitation for meditation/wellness meeting tomorrow, Friday, 12.30

Lawrence Krieger LKrieger at law.fsu.edu
Thu May 7 20:37:27 EDT 2020

Hello all, Externships have been sooo busy this week, I've not been able to go through your responses yet but thank you and I will.  Meanwhile, we will meet tomorrow, this is a new invitation link that we will stay with.  You all indicated a leaning toward a balance or more practice time generally, and since we didn't have a more focused meditation/relaxation session this week we will stay with that primarily tomorrow.  Hope to 'see' you then, you all be well and happy!  Prof K    Link below:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://fsu.zoom.us/j/4382269652

Meeting ID: 438 226 9652
One tap mobile