[Law-meditation] email me your preference re. best days to meet, and no meeting tomorrow

Lawrence Krieger LKrieger at law.fsu.edu
Tue May 5 15:59:27 EDT 2020

Hello all, two things at the moment.  First end of finals and the school year, as always participation drops or shifts.  If you intend to join the meditation/relaxation/ sessions fairly regularly, please respond just to me: lkrieger at law.fsu.edu<mailto:lkrieger at law.fsu.edu> and let me know which day or days you prefer if we continue once per week for another 6 weeks or so.  Two more details: a) if the 12.30 time is not preferred let me know what is, and 2) for the 25-30 minutes, what balance of discussion vs. practices (breath, meditation...) do you prefer - about even time, or more discussion time or more practices time?

  If you don't intend to join at least once a month there is no need to reply but I'd very happy to hear from you if you like.

ALSO: NO MEETING TOMORROW.  I have a presentation to give over lunch.  I will wait to hear back from you before deciding about this Friday.  Thank you and best wishes as always, Prof Krieger