[Law-envtlcert] Recent achievements for Winter Newsletter

James Parker-Flynn jparkerflynn at law.fsu.edu
Tue Nov 28 09:32:07 EST 2023

Hello FSU Environmental Law Students,

We hope everyone is well and safe. We are currently preparing our FSU Environmental Law Certificate Program Newsletter to be submitted to the Florida Bar ELUL and Admin Law Sections next month. Our newsletter will highlight our Program's activities this Fall and Winter, certificate alumni and student activities and accomplishments, and faculty scholarship. Please let me know by Friday, December 8 if you have received any awards or recognition recently that you would like us to consider including in the newsletter, which may also include new job placements, publishing opportunities, etc.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Thank you!

James Parker-Flynn
Director of the Center for Environmental, Energy, and Land Use Law
Florida State University College of Law