[Law-envtlcert] CANCELLED! An Intro to FL Hydrogeology, Wed, Sept 28

Jella Roxas jroxas at law.fsu.edu
Tue Sep 27 08:41:16 EDT 2022

Dear FSU Environmental Law Certificate Students and Alumni,

Thank you for your interest in attending the scheduled lecture of Guy "Harley" Means on Wednesday, September 28. Unfortunately, we will need to cancel the event as we pay close attention to Hurricane Ian this week.

Classes at FSU are cancelled from today, Sept 27 to Sept 30. Please stay safe and we will reschedule when the storm passes.

Safe preparations all,

Jella Roxas
Program Associate - Environmental Programs <http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law