[Law-envtlcert] Welcome, Certificate Students!

Jella Roxas jroxas at law.fsu.edu
Tue Aug 23 09:22:36 EDT 2022

Dear FSU Environmental Law Certificate Students,

I hope you have had a great summer. We have an exciting menu of activities lined up for this year at the FSU Center for Environmental, Energy, and Land Use Law and hope you will join us for one or more of them. We always look forward to finding opportunities for our current students to meet our alumni.

We also enjoy the chance to feature the accomplishments of our students in our various newsletters. We are preparing our Fall newsletter for the Environmental Law Program and would be delighted to recognize your achievements there. Please send any updates to me by September 2.

Thank you and have a great Fall semester!

Jella Roxas
Program Associate - Environmental Programs <http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law
850-6458749  | Suite A227

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
FALL 2022 Enrichment Events

Introduction to Florida Hydrogeology
Effective Consultation
in Indian Country
Shi-Ling Hsu's Capitalism and the Environment Book Discussion
Tallahassee Community Resilience Plan
Lecture by Guy Means, P.G. Florida State Geologist
Distinguished Lecture by Elizabeth Kronk Warner, S.J. Quinney College of Law Dean, University of Utah
Guest discussants include Carol Rose of Yale Law School and Michael Livermore of the University of Virginia
Lecture by Abena Ojetayo, Tallahassee Assistant Manager, Housing and Resilience
Wednesday, September 28
12:30 PM at FSU Law Rotunda
Wednesday, October 12
3:30 PM at FSU Law Rotunda
Wednesday, October 26
3:30 PM at FSU Law Rotunda
Wednesday, November 2
12:30 PM at FSU Law Rotunda
Register here<https://fsu.forms-db.com/view.php?id=1291905>
Register here<https://fsu.forms-db.com/view.php?id=1292638>
Register here<https://fsu.forms-db.com/view.php?id=1292760>
Register here<https://fsu.forms-db.com/view.php?id=1293682>

[cid:image001.png at 01D8B227.C91F9AF0]<https://fsu.forms-db.com/view.php?id=1291905>[cid:image002.png at 01D8B227.C91F9AF0]<https://fsu.forms-db.com/view.php?id=1292638>[cid:image005.png at 01D8B24B.8F057320]<https://fsu.forms-db.com/view.php?id=1292760> [cid:image004.png at 01D8B227.C91F9AF0] <https://fsu.forms-db.com/view.php?id=1293682>