[Law-envtlcert] Two new Spring Externship Opps: Earthjustice & Green Street Power Partners

Maria Ayn Jella Roxas jroxas at law.fsu.edu
Tue Nov 9 11:26:52 EST 2021

Dear FSU Environmental Law Certificate Students,

I am writing to let you know about two exciting local opportunities in Environmental, Energy, and Land Use law that have just become available.

Earthjustice<https://earthjustice.org/about> has just announced an externship opening for Spring 2022. They will be accepting applications until Nov. 17 (next Wednesday) at the below link. This unpaid position is open to any current 2L or 3L, and the student must be able to receive academic credit for their work (through the Externship Office, 4 credits available). The externship may be completed remotely, with the option to work in-person at their Tallahassee or Miami office if the office reopening plan proceeds on schedule and the student wishes to do so. The full posting with details on how to apply is available here: https://earthjustice.org/about/jobs/41375/spring-2022-legal-externship-florida-regional-office<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/earthjustice.org/about/jobs/41375/spring-2022-legal-externship-florida-regional-office__;!!PhOWcWs!hUnPUi4XsV0QcVgXzKQSu_vzA44UdJ8DjPj0CnTJGSY2Bldc1Vwjnv4oAbPtQ6TQzMs$>.

Green Street Power Partners<https://www.gspp.com/> has proposed a new 4-credit Externship with the law school starting this Spring. This is a great local opportunity to work with in-house counsel in a rapidly growing solar company (and they are interested in hiring top students after graduation). We are working on getting this added to the Externship Canvas site for future semesters, but students can learn more and apply right away for consideration for Spring 2022 through Symplicity Job Post 20874<https://law-fsu-csm.symplicity.com/students/>.

Should you have any questions, please reach out to CLAIRE WRIGHT, our Externship Program Coordinator!

Claire S. Wright
(850) 644-1432
cwright at law.fsu.edu<mailto:cwright at law.fsu.edu>

Good day!
Jella

Jella V. Roxas
Program Associate - Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law
425 West Jefferson St. Tallahassee, FL 32306
jroxas at law.fsu.edu<mailto:jroxas at law.fsu.edu> | 850-6447275
Follow our FB page: FSU Environmental Law<https://www.facebook.com/FSUEnvironmentalLaw/>
[cid:image001.png at 01D7D55C.6DEEC0F0]
https://vaccine.fsu.edu/