[Law-envtlcert] Tomorrow--free lunch--Prof. Inara Scott, Sustainable Business and Environmental Law

Hannah Wiseman hwiseman at fsu.edu
Tue Jan 28 09:56:13 EST 2020

Dear students interested in Environmental, Energy, Land Use, and Natural Resources Law,

I hope that many of you will be able to attend tomorrow's luncheon lecture by Professor Inara Scott from Oregon State in Room 208 at 12:30 PM. Professor Scott will speak about business law and sustainability, including how antitrust law can hamper businesses' collaboration for sustainability, and the possibility that new laws might prohibit divestiture from fossil fuels.

Please RSVP to Jennifer Walsh, jwalsh at law.fsu.edu<mailto:jwalsh at law.fsu.edu>, to reserve your spot and a free lunch.

Best wishes,

HJW

Hannah Wiseman, Attorneys' Title Professor and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs<http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>