[Law-envtlcert] Environmental Externships Luncheon

Jennifer Walsh jwalsh at law.fsu.edu
Tue Sep 3 16:42:36 EDT 2019

Dear environmental certificate students,

We invite students interested in learning about externship and volunteer opportunities in Environmental and Land Use law to attend the Environmental Externships Luncheon on Monday, September 16th from 12:30-1:30 in R107. We are inviting the following agencies and many more to join us for lunch and share about their office and program offerings:

*         Earthjustice

*         Florida Department of Environmental Protection

*         Florida Division of Administrative Hearings

*         Leon County Attorney's Office

*         Save the Manatees

*         The Nature Conservancy

Professional attire is required. There are limited seats available on a first come, first served basis. If you're interested, RSVP here: https://fsu.forms-db.com/view.php?id=803166.

Please let me or Claire Sipple (csipple at law.fsu.edu<mailto:csipple at law.fsu.edu>) know if you have any questions about the externships luncheon. Thank you!

Jennifer Walsh
Faculty Support | Environmental Program Associate
Florida State University College of Law
425 W. Jefferson St., Tallahassee, FL 32306 | Suite A227
T: 850-645-8749 | F: 850-644-7282 | jwalsh at law.fsu.edu<mailto:jwalsh at law.fsu.edu>