[Law-envtlcert] Job and internship opportunities; Environmental Certificate meeting on August 28 at 12:30 PM, room 331

Hannah Wiseman hwiseman at fsu.edu
Thu Aug 8 13:03:17 EDT 2019

Dear FSU Law Environmental Certificate Students,
I hope that you are having an excellent summer. I will be serving as the Associate Dean for Environmental Programs this year, so you will occasionally hear from me with announcements about job and internship opportunities as well as information about our program events.
Below and attached please see information about job opportunities in the U.S. Department of Justice Environment and Natural Resources Division and internship opportunities with the Surfrider Foundation. If you are interested in these positions please apply as soon as possible. Interviews for the paid Surfrider Foundation internship begin in early fall, and they encourage early applications.
Also, please save the date for a meeting welcoming back existing Environmental Certificate students and providing information for students who are considering completing the certificate. The meeting will be Wednesday, August 28, at 12:30 PM in room 331.
DOJ ENRD position:

Begin forwarded message: