[Isl] Affiliates Meeting Today - 10am

Victoria Simon vsimon at fsu.edu
Wed May 3 08:59:24 EDT 2023

Hello and good morning Affiliates,

We have our bi-monthly ISL Affiliates meeting this morning at 10am. We hope to see you all there! You should all already have the calendar item but if for some reason you don't, the zoom link has been provided in the attached agenda.

Have a nice morning and see you soon!

Victoria Simon
Institute for Successful Longevity
www.isl.fsu.edu
Room 227
Claude-Pepper Building
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32304
850-644-8571
vs22z at fsu.edu<mailto:vs22z at fsu.edu>

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.