[Isl] Application by Hyejin Park for ISL Affiliate Status

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Fri Sep 30 10:06:25 EDT 2022

Should Hyejin Park become an ISL Affiliate (View/vote in browser<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=61Bkowbbp0KNGwJnGfcB4zxMSedWvE9DhBCj3op30BVUMUNPVjU2WDdQR1RGM1hHSkwyMVJZVFZLUy4u>)

Hi Folks:

Hyejin Park has asked to become a faculty affiliate.  Per our by-laws, I'm sending around her CV and research statement and including a poll for you to indicate "yes" or "no" to her joining ISL.  Please respond as soon as feasible, but no later than Tuesday, October 4.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
FSU Distinguished Research Professor
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/
Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.