[Isl] FW: FCNC 2022 May 12th and 13th - Registration - Data Blitz

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Wed Mar 16 10:23:03 EDT 2022

Hi Folks:

The conference mentioned below and in the attached flyer should be of interest.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
FSU Distinguished Research Professor
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/