[Isl] In need of Judges to Judge the Posters at Student Poster Day on Friday March 25th, 1:30-4:00

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Mon Mar 14 10:18:46 EDT 2022

Hi all,

This is a call out that ISL is need of at least 2-3 judges to judge the students presenting their posters at our Student Poster Day event upcoming on Friday March 25th from 1:30 to 4:00 pm. The event will be held in the Psychology Building at the 2nd Floor Atrium and we currently have 5 students lined up to present. If you can volunteer your time and can help judge, please email me, and let me know!

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>