[Isl] Friendly Reminder: ISL Affiliates meeting this upcoming Monday the 25th at 2pm via Zoom

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Fri Apr 22 09:10:11 EDT 2022

Hi all,

This is just a reminder that we have our upcoming Affiliates meeting Monday via Zoom at 2pm. I've attached an agenda copy of what we intend to discuss and as usual, for those who cannot attend, I will be circulating the PowerPoint & minutes after the meeting ends.

Thank you,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>