[Isl] copy of revised ISL Bylaws Draft for submission, new suggestions/feedback due by Tues. Sept 28th at 5pm

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Sep 21 09:24:36 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I hope that this email finds you well.

Once again, please find a copy of our Bylaws draft for your review and comments/suggestions. Thank you to all who provided suggestions and feedback with the first draft, we have taken your suggestions and considerations into account and have since applied the changes. If you have any further suggestions on how to approve our current draft before we send to the Provost Office, please send them to me no later than Tuesday, September 28th by 5:00pm.

Thank you for your time and input!

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>