[Isl] Friendly Reminder: Grad Student Luncheon for Dr. Bo Xie on Thurs., May 13th, 12-1pm EST & faculty Zoom meetings

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Mar 30 09:59:25 EDT 2021

Hi all,

We hope that this message finds you well. This email is just a friendly reminder that we have scheduled a grad student virtual luncheon via Zoom for Dr. Bo Xie's virtual visit on Thursday, May 13th, from 12-1pm EST. The link is below, and if you have any interested grad students who might want to attend, please pass along the link.

In addition, if you are interested in setting up a one-on-one faculty Zoom appointment with Dr. Xie on the day of her presentation, please email me to let me know and I would be happy to set that up for you.

Grad Student Luncheon with ISL Fall Speaker Dr. Bo Xie, Thursday, May 13th, 12-1pm EST

Join Zoom Meeting

https://fsu.zoom.us/j/99825456639

Meeting ID: 998 2545 6639

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,99825456639# US (Washington DC) 13126266799,,99825456639#

+US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)