[Isl] Need a volunteer for a September Brown Bag Speaker?

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Mon Mar 29 08:58:56 EDT 2021

Good morning everyone,

I hope this email finds you well and you've had a pleasant weekend. I am putting out the call this morning for a volunteer who would like to present a Brown Bag in September. We have Dr. Aaron Wilber presenting in October, an IPE Journal Club taking place in November, and Dr. Amy Ai is presenting a talk for the month of December, but we still would like to have someone present for September. If you are interested in volunteering, please email me at your earliest convenience with your availability and if you have it, the title of your presentation. We typically host our Brown Bags on a Monday from 12-1pm.

Thank you,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu