[Isl] Poll: What time is preferred for Dr. Rebok's presentation on Thursday December 3rd?

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Thu Sep 24 10:03:13 EDT 2020

Hi Folks,

We're working on putting together an itinerary of sorts for Dr. George Rebok and wanted to know if 3pm or 3:30 pm would work best. I've created a poll in Outlook for everyone to folk, so if you could select a time that you think would be best, we can use your feedback and go from there.

What time is preferred for Dr. Rebok's presentation on Thursday December 3rd? (View/vote in browser<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=g2AE3OhMekO9SemVtl5NEXmC3a-Vcp5EtzpVaWJ5Sa1UNUlZM0xPM1pIVU00WlAzQUtaRkExOEVHTy4u>)

Sincerely,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu