[Isl] FW: Seeking a co-PI for a project on "active aging"

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Fri Oct 30 18:16:44 EDT 2020

Hi Folks:

Amy Kim is looking for potential collaborators for a multidisciplinary grant application to CRC.  See the attachment and email below.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/