[Isl] FW: Wednesday telephone interview-Contact Info in voicemails and email signatures

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Thu May 28 14:01:19 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,

It was recently brought to our attention that sometimes when participants for studies within our database are called and/or emailed, they are not left contact information. See the below example for what I mean. A participant had emailed ISL asking if we could help track down the name of someone from the university in the medical department who had called her to set up an interview, but did not leave any contact info to get in touch with her again. All we ask is that if you have folks who are calling participants for interviews or appointments related to one of the studies, is that you have the person leave their name and phone number to call them back, or if they are emailing, contact information within the email signature, as well as what FSU Dept. they represent.

This particular individual was worried about scams and with no information given, she was reluctant to call them back. The researcher did eventually call her back, but going forward, I think it would save a lot of hassle if everyone could just let their department rep’s know who are involved in our ISL database registry and have a study going to leave a callback # or email address going forward.

Just a friendly FYI.

Thank you,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu