[Isl] FSU-ISL logo's in email signatures for contacting participants for research studies

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Jun 9 10:48:19 EDT 2020

Good morning all,

It has come to my attention after a few researchers received complaints from a few of the participants in regards to phone calls and emails left when soliciting participants for research studies, that no identifiable information from FSU/ISL is left in the emails if folks are emailing for volunteers, which in turn makes our volunteers suspicious and wary of scams and reluctant to return emails/phone calls. To combat this issue going forward, we have created a logo that you can copy and paste into your email signatures or include on a letterhead, as well as updated our policy in the researchers guidelines for using our participant registry database.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu