[Isl] Friendly Reminder: Esther & Del Grosser Scholarship & application deadline

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Dec 8 11:50:13 EST 2020

Hi folks,

The Institute for Successful Longevity is pleased to announce a $750 Esther & Del Grosser Scholarship for student research for best poster at our upcoming Student Poster Research Day on March 5th, 2021, 2-5pm, EST, to be held virtually via Zoom.

The $750 award is open to your graduate students.  The poster award could involve graduate or undergraduate students working with you. This is just a friendly reminder that we have our upcoming Esther & Del Grosser scholarship for the 2021 Spring Semester, if you have any graduate students that would be interested in applying for it, I have included the attachment with the instructions, as well as provided it below. The Deadline for your students to apply is Feb. 15th, 2021.

The following complete information is required for consideration of this award:

* A one-page letter from the student indicating how their research contributes to the Institute's mission, as outlined in the "Our Goals" section of the ISL web site: www.isl.fsu.edu.
* A letter of recommendation from you, the student's advisor, highlighting the student's accomplishments and why you believe that they merit the award.
* Your student's CV.

Please combine these materials into a single pdf file that you can attach to the nomination email.

Sincerely,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu