[Isl] Friendly Reminder: Karen Roberto visit on November 8th

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Wed Oct 23 08:35:26 EDT 2019

Hi all,

This is just a friendly reminder reminding everyone of Professor Karen Roberto's visit on Friday November 8th.  We are arranging faculty meetings with her during her time here on Friday Nov. 8th. If you are interested in meeting up with her, please email me at cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu> so I can add you to her itinerary and reserve a time slot for you to meet with her.

Also, we are doing a dinner at Harry's Seafood Restaurant at 6pm on Thurs Nov. 7th that's open following our community panel, and if you would like to come to the dinner after the panel that day - just let me know.

Thank you,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>