[HRMS] Staff Paid Parental Leave Zoom

HR Important Message HR-FSUimportantmessage at fsu.edu
Wed May 19 09:00:06 EDT 2021

[cid:image003.png at 01D74C8D.5C2F4360]

An important message from FSU Office of Human Resources

This message has been approved by Shelley Lopez, Program Director, Communications/Special Projects, for distribution to all Department Representatives.
The Office of Human Resources invites you to attend a virtual Staff Paid Parental Leave<https://policies.vpfa.fsu.edu/sites/default/files/media/OP-C-7-E1.8%20B%20Paid%20Parental%20Policy_.pdf> webinar.

              May 26, 2021
              10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
              https://fsu.zoom.us/j/95476042172

During this meeting, HR will provide an in-depth review of the policy, including eligibility and return to work commitments. We will also go through the application<https://hr.fsu.edu/sites/g/files/upcbnu2186/files/PDF/Forms/timeandleave/ParentalLeaveStaff-fill.pdf> process and how staff employees will document their paid parental leave time. Additionally, we will explore advanced topics relating to the impact on other leave benefits such as FMLA job-protected leave.

We strongly encourage attendance. If you have specific questions about this exciting program, please submit those to Shelley Lopez by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, May 24.

Questions? Contact Shelley Lopez at s.lopez at fsu.edu<mailto:s.lopez at fsu.edu>.