[HRMS] Guardian/I-9 eORR Security Role

HR Important Message HR-FSUimportantmessage at fsu.edu
Mon Mar 2 08:59:53 EST 2020

[cid:image003.png at 01D5F070.EF86A600]

An important message from FSU Office of Human Resources

This message has been approved by Shelley Lopez, Program Director, Communications/Special Projects, for distribution to all Department Representatives.
The security role, FSU_I9_DEPT_USER, is now available in OMNI HR. This role is used to request access to the Guardian system used for I-9 completion and management. All current department representatives who need to maintain access to the Guardian system should complete an eORR online role request to add FSU_I9_DEPT_USER no later than March 13, 2020. Please list all applicable department numbers in the comment section to ensure appropriate access is granted. Role requests will route for supervisory approval before routing to HR for final approval.
New department representatives requiring access should attend a Form I-9 training session and will be provided with instructions to complete the role request through eORR.
Training
Human Resources has two upcoming training sessions that provide an overview of the Form I-9 process, Guardian, and E-Verify. Sessions will be held at the Training Center on the following dates and times:
Course Number: COI92
Session Number: 0070