[HRMS] New Smart Onboarding Login Enhancement

HR Important Message HR-FSUimportantmessage at fsu.edu
Fri Nov 22 13:00:23 EST 2019

[Office-Human-Resources-V_for_email]

An important message from FSU Office of Human Resources

This message has been approved by Shelley Lopez, Program Director, Communications/Special Projects, for distribution to all Department Representatives.
We are pleased to announce additional enhancements to the Smart Onboarding login process! These changes will allow internal candidates and rehires to utilize their FSU credentials to log in and complete required steps in the Smart Onboarding portal.

What's Changing
Beginning November 25, 2019, Smart Onboarding invitations launched to candidates who are current employees or have an applicant type of External-Previous Employee will no longer require the candidate to create a unique set of credentials for the onboarding portal. The candidates will instead receive a link with instructions to log in using their myFSU credentials.
To determine the type of login that your candidate will use, view the Applicant Type in the Offer Details section of the job offer.
[cid:image006.jpg at 01D5A134.CC792380]

Once the candidate logs into the myFSU portal, it will bring them straight to the onboarding invitation to get started.
All other applicant types, including Express and External applicants, will continue to create a unique Smart Onboarding login and password to complete the onboarding process.

Coming Soon!
We will be expanding the use of FSUID logins to additional candidate populations, including express appointments and student candidates. Stay tuned for more details.
We hope these changes will continue to improve your experience with Smart Onboarding!
Questions? Please contact your department's assigned recruiter<https://hr.fsu.edu/PDF/Analyst%20and%20Recruiter%20Departmental%20Assignments.pdf>.