[Fsuteachgrads] Fwd: FW: The Pine School Math Position

Robin Smith rrsmith at fsu.edu
Mon May 24 08:33:08 EDT 2021

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	FW: The Pine School Math Position
Date: 	Fri, 21 May 2021 19:28:12 -0100
From: 	Alec Kercheval <akercheval at fsu.edu>
To: 	Robin Smith <rrsmith at fsu.edu>
CC: 	Alec Kercheval <akercheval at fsu.edu>

Robin,

If appropriate, please forward this to our FSUTeach math folks.

Thanks, Alec

    On May 21, 2021, at 11:21 AM, Washington Mio <wmio at fsu.edu
    <mailto:wmio at fsu.edu>> wrote:

    Alec and Giray,

    In case you want to forward this to anyone in the College of Education.

    -W

        Begin forwarded message:

        *From: *Tamara Litterick <tlitterick at thepineschool.org
        <mailto:tlitterick at thepineschool.org>>

        *Subject: The Pine School Math Position*

        *Date: *May 21, 2021 at 10:53:50 AM EDT

        *To: *mio at math.fsu.edu <mailto:mio at math.fsu.edu>

        Dear Math Department,

        My name is Tamara Litterick and I am the Mathematics Department
        Chair at The Pine School
        <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.thepineschool.org/__;!!PhOWcWs!jgDJHbRmOwhWXfJpKSJoi0zZhCVf0C04qDFNLiQOqd1kUlp80idH_u4tY7nI$>,
        an independent college preparatory school located in Hobe Sound,
        Florida. I am reaching out to see if you have any recent
        graduates or others you know who are ready to be an upper school
        mathematics teacher! We are seeking an upper school math teacher
        to begin in the fall of 2021. Please pass along our Job
        Description
        <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/document/d/1ESBCCyuzYjXSS2DT1Wwe15mFULmUuMo3GpBa7gBlRnE/edit__;!!PhOWcWs!jgDJHbRmOwhWXfJpKSJoi0zZhCVf0C04qDFNLiQOqd1kUlp80idH_sRGsHl7$>to
        anyone that may be interested.

        Thank you in advance for your time and commitment to education!