[Fsuteachgrads] Fwd: Fw: Open High School Chemistry Teaching Position

Robin Smith rrsmith at fsu.edu
Wed May 19 09:35:54 EDT 2021

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Fw: Open High School Chemistry Teaching Position
Date: 	Mon, 17 May 2021 15:44:25 -0100
From: 	Sherry Southerland <ssoutherland at admin.fsu.edu>
To: 	Robin Smith <rrsmith at fsu.edu>

Robin

Could you possibly advertise this job opening?

sas

**********************
*Sherry A. Southerland*/(she/her/hers)/
/Anne & John Daves Professor of Science Education/
/Director, School of Education/
/Co-Director, FSU-Teach/
/Co-Editor-in-Chief, Science Education/
/Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science/
/
/
Florida State University
School of Teacher Education, G107
1114 West Call Street,
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4459
(850) 645-4667 <tel:%28850%29%20645-4667>

*research groups: https://lcdpd.education.fsu.edu/
<https://lcdpd.education.fsu.edu/>*

*teacher support: https://fsusciencecollaborative.org/
<https://fsusciencecollaborative.org/>*