[Fsuteachgrads] Resources

Karen Rose kr04 at fsu.edu
Tue Apr 14 13:54:44 EDT 2020

Hello FSU-Teach science grads,
Here are a few resources that you might be interested in.  Take Care!

https://bscs.org/resources/educator-resource-center/a-medical-mystery/  (Human body unit)

https://www.aip.org/history-programs/physics-history/teaching-guides-women-minorities (culturally relevant instruction ideas)

https://alleninstitute.org/about/education-outreach/  ( cell science)
Education Outreach - Allen Institute<https://alleninstitute.org/about/education-outreach/>
The Allen Institute is known for our commitment to open science – sharing our data and analysis tools freely with the scientific community. In addition to the research applications, our resources can help educators provide real-world and cutting-edge science experiences for their students.
alleninstitute.org

[https://www.aip.org/sites/default/files/history/files/teaching-guides-collage-740.jpg]<https://www.aip.org/history-programs/physics-history/teaching-guides-women-minorities>
Teaching Guides on Women and Minorities | American Institute of Physics<https://www.aip.org/history-programs/physics-history/teaching-guides-women-minorities>
Teaching Guides on Women and Minorities. Materials for Teachers and Students: Teaching Guides on Women and Minorities. Over 50 teaching guides that highlight the often forgotten historical contributions of women and minorities to the physical sciences are available on this site. These teaching guides meet national educational standards, can fit ...
www.aip.org

Karen Rose,Ph.D.
FSU-Teach Clinical Faculty
209 MCH