[Fla-facrlboard] FACRL Fall 2021 Conference Update

Alyssa Koclanes koclanan at eckerd.edu
Wed Feb 10 10:06:10 EST 2021

Hi All,

Yesterday at the board meeting we discussed options for the fall 2021
conference. Due to continued uncertainties because of COVID-19, decreased
or no travel budgets, etc. the consensus at yesterday's meeting was to have
a virtual fall conference again this year.

We did not vote on it since all board members weren't present, but we plan
to have a vote at the next board meeting in March. By making the decision
earlier this year, we'll have more time to plan a robust virtual conference
for the fall.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Thanks,
Alyssa

--
*Alyssa Koclanes, M.A.* (she/her/hers)